Flagship store - 330 W Broadway, NY
3D Body Scanner - voice activated
Store App - Flow
#StyleSchool Content - blog
Look Book - photoshoot
Acustom Apparel in the media
is a Digital Bespoke house in New York City. Using digital scanning, they gather 200,000 data points to create a 3D body model. The measurements are fed into a unique Digital Bespoke algorithm to create clothing from shirts and jeans to suits and blazers for men.
- Created the in-store experience for the brand's first flagship store
- Developed visual and interaction designs throughout product development and launch - from initial explorations to final design deliverables
- Built the brand tone of voice and communication design elements in-store and online
- Created the brand's first in-store retail app - worked with developers and engineers to deliver the final product
- Created holistic design solutions that addressed business, brand and user requirements
- Managed and directed photo-shoots for the brand's image bank
- Road-mapped the brand's 10 year future
I interned during the Summer 2013 and later became a Brand/Experience Consultant for the brand.
- 25% increase in sales in one Quarter
- 80% increase in social followers/mentions
...and we won "The Best Fashion Start-up" of the year.